Mothers’ Milk Bank Northeast is seeking a part-time Spanish-speaking Donor Intake Coordinator. Please share this with your networks and anyone in your organization or practice who might have connections with potential candidates who speak Spanish, come from the Latinx community or communities of color, or otherwise have related experience.
- Screen potential breastmilk donors according to guidelines. Screening includes phone interview, faxes to care providers, facilitating blood tests and reviewing files.
- Answer potential donor questions
- Participate in occasional educational and community events for perinatal providers and parents
- Participate in outreach/recruitment of donors
- 20 – 25 hours/week over 3 days in our Newton, MA location. May have opportunity to expand hours over time. Monday or Friday hours (in addition to other days) preferred.
- $25 – $28 per hour commensurate with experience; CERP/CEU opportunities available several times/year.
- IBCLC or CLC + 500 documented counseling hours required
- Fluency in Spanish and English, speaking and reading/writing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent phone counseling skills
- Able to work as part of a team
Please send cover letter and resume by Friday, September 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.
Mothers’ Milk Bank Northeast is a non-profit community milk bank operating under the guidelines of the Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA). Our mission is to provide safe, donated, pasteurized human milk to babies in fragile health throughout the Northeastern United States. MMBNE is an equal opportunity employer.