Mothers’ Milk Bank Northeast is seeking a full-time Donor Intake Coordinator. Please share this with your networks and anyone in your organization or practice who might have connections with potential candidates.
- Screen potential breastmilk donors according to guidelines. Screening includes phone interview, faxes to care providers, facilitating blood tests, keeping process moving and regularly reviewing files.
- Respond to emails from donors and potential donors.
- Participate in educational and community events for perinatal providers and parents
- 35 – 40 hours/week in our Newton office
- $25 – 28 per hour, commensurate with experience. Benefits can include health insurance. Some CERP/CEU opportunities available
- IBCLC or CLC, AND 5 years breastfeeding counseling experience required
- Excellent phone counseling skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Attention to detail
- Experience working as part of a team
- Bilingual a plus
- Social media/blog/newsletter experience a plus
Please send cover letter and resume by Friday, February 23, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls. Applications must have both a cover letter and resume in order to be considered.
Mothers’ Milk Bank Northeast is a non-profit community milk bank certified by the Human Milk Banking Association of North America (HMBANA). Our mission is to provide safe, donated, pasteurized human milk to babies in fragile health throughout the Northeastern United States.